sobota, 5 lipca 2008

enter the 36 chambers

Me and my man, my ace big Moe from the shelter
Bout to hit the skins, from this girl named Thelma
Now Thelma had a rep, that was higher than her neck
Every girl from Shaolin dissed her respect
We was stimmy, you know how it is when you're blitzed
Three o'clock in the morning, something gots to give
Moe said he'll go first, I said I'll take next
Here, take this raincoat, and practice safe sex
He seemed to ignore, I said be for real
She's not even worth it, to go raw deal
A man's gonna do what a man's gonna do
He got butt-naked and stuck the power U
Twenty minutes went by, my man went out, without a doubt
I'm not pumpin' up, I am, airin out
Hey yo, he came out laughing with glory
I'm surprised, he's still livin', to tell his story
But he carried on, with the same old stuff
with Stephanie, like a whammy, he pressed his luck
Both tried to be down with O.P.P.
Ain't nuttin' wrong but he got caught with the H.I.V. now
No life to live, doc says two more years
So after the laughter, I guess comes the tears


After laughter, comes tears.

Hey GhostFace and RZA I like this stories.

2 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

Wendy Rane - After Laughter - stąd jest sampel.

Jeszcze niedawno mój ulubiony wałek z 36 komnat, ale teraz to już nie wiem. Wszytsko jest tam perfekcyjne.

A i...

Method Man - Tical
GZA - Liquid Swords
Raekwon - Only Built For Cuban Linx
Ol Dirty Bastard - Return To The 36 Chambers
Ghostface - Ironman

Do Forever w 97 - Wu Tang Clan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> reszta sceny. piona.

potfur pisze...

wiem rosomaczku skad jest ten sampel. (:
no plyte znow katuje, wrocilem do niej. lubie strasznie. a reszte sprawdze, cos mi tam sie posciagalo dyskografii. ale nie sluchalem na tye zeby mowic cos (:

5